Want to Sharing & portray? Anything that falls in the photography subject is welcome!
There is no boundary for sharing at WPS; its all YOU whom we want encourage to express yourselves. The topics can be varied, but the priority should be meaningful photography alone, snaps that can self-express, yet no words needed.
You can share your moments in 2 ways - Photographs only, or, Photographs with a story (photo-essay). Stories should be precise, preferably a short paragraph keeping priorities to attached photographs more. Individual photograph can be shared as well; every individual photograph should have a title.
Please, enclose with every submission - one self photograph, any personal link that you want to share as an identity. All share at:
- The photographs should be in hi-resolution (preferably of 2200 pixels in it's wider side) for PDF production.
- All the photographs will use unedited, only the photograph chosen for the cover may get edited.
- We don't encourage photo manipulation (this is not post-processing). Your photograph should faithfully represent the scene as you saw it.
- Photographs shouldn't have any super-imposed element (i.e. border, signature, texts, watermarks etc.).
- You must be the photographer and owner of the copyright for any photograph shared.
- The exclusive license of the photographs will always remains to the sender artist. Under no circumstance we will use submitted photographs for commercial gain unless it has been agreed on a case by case basis with the photographer.